Business Development Manager - settore HRPosizione Aperta
Candidatura valida entro il:06/04/2024
Annuncio inserito il:06/02/2024
PosizioneBusiness Development Manager - settore HR
Descrizione:Who We Are
Peoitaly is a client-centric company specializing in aiding businesses in their expansion into Italy.
We offer comprehensive solutions, including Employer of Record, Agent of Record, Recruitment, and HR Outsourcing services.
As the sole independent and licensed PEO firm in Italy, we serve as a dependable HR partner. Our commitment is to assist clients in accessing personalized HR and employment support while facilitating the recruitment of top talents in Italy. This empowers them to confidently build their dream teams, with the assurance that we adeptly navigate administrative challenges on their behalf. Our collaborative efforts span various industries, leading to transformative changes in operational approaches.
We are seeking an outstanding Business Development Manager to join our expanding team.
What You Will Do
• Prospect to identify new accounts and contacts that would benefit from our solutions.
• Research prospects to create tailored messages and communicate relevant value.
• Execute outbound calls, emails, and social touchpoints to generate interest.
• Schedule introductory meetings with qualified prospects to build the pipeline.
• Collaborate with Account Executives to drive new opportunities forward.
• Provide strategic insights and recommendations to the Leadership team.
• Own a targeted account list and develop account plans for winning business.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue targets.
• Continually develop a robust sales pipeline through individual outreach, collaboration with your sales development rep, and managing inbound prospects.
• Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with C-Level decision-makers.
• Possess the instincts to recognize organizational financial and behavioural structures and obstacles.
• Keep our CRM up to date with customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data for an enhanced understanding of our business and sales process.
• 4+ years of experience selling in the Enterprise segment.
• Proficiency in both the English and Italian languages is essential.
• Knowledge and experience in selling Employment Solution such as Recruitment, HR Outsourcing, and EOR (employment of record – national and international staff leasing employment) will be an essential requirement.
• Proven track record of developing a greenfield territory and adding net new logos.
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships.
• Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA and an appetite for continual learning.
• Desire to work for a fast-paced startup and take on increasing levels of responsibility.
What You Excel At
• Self-motivation and consistent hard work, even in challenging situations.
• Accountability to meet daily expectations and targets.
• Problem-solving through ambiguity and proactive resolution.
• Finding simple solutions for complex problems.
• Great attention to detail.
• Adaptability to change and a rapidly evolving environment.
• Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
At Peoitaly, You'll Enjoy
• Full remote employment.
• Provision of computer equipment relevant to your role.
• Additional perks and benefits tailored to your employment status.