Italy Commercial Finance HeadPosizione Aperta
Candidatura valida entro il:05/04/2024
Annuncio inserito il:05/02/2024
PosizioneItaly Commercial Finance Head
Descrizione:Are you dynamic, keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellanova Europe is the place for you because at Kellanova we focus on agility, growth and innovation. Our colleagues in Italy are looking for a new Head of Finance.
As the Head of Finance, you will be managing and driving all the financial targets, commitments and the profit and loss for the Italian region. You will lead, drive and encourage the finance team, pushing their development while also supporting the Senior Director of Finance for continental Europe. This truly is a brilliant role for a commercially driven, knowledgeable, confident and strong communicator within Finance Management.
This is a hybrid role where you work half of your working week in our brilliant and vibrant Vimercate Head Office, with the rest of your week working remotely where works for you.
What We Offer
• Chance to make a difference for one of the most innovative and exciting snacking brands across the Globe
• Company Car
• Annual bonus of 13% based on performance
• 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Life assurance, Health Cover, Pension and many more
Here’s A Taste Of What You Will Be Doing
• Provide financial leadership during the local market Sales and Operating Planning process and ensures that robust customer targets are developed to meet country targets within spend budgets while improving ROI.
• Manage, grows and develops his/her team, exhibiting strong talent management capabilities, deploying and leveraging the growth competencies models and leading the team through change.
• Together with your team, ensures complete and accurate accounting, stewardship, and controls of all Trade Allowances; responsible for the financial integrity of the trade fund management system
• Consolidate, analyze and challenge customer financials as part of the budgeting and planning processes. Work in close collaboration and alignment with the RGM team to drive value growth.
• Provide full visibility on Net Sales and Net Contribution performance, including trade/overhead investment for Actuals and Forecasts, with an adequate suite of management reports, leveraging the European systems. Works closely with the Commercial execution team to limit / mitigate risk and develop / maximise opportunities
• Together with your team, partners the Commercial Execution lead team, providing leadership and guidance to evaluate commercial opportunities and drive top and bottom-line growth.
Your Recipe For Success
• Master’s degree level in Business or Finance and ideally 7-10 years Finance experience.
• Good knowledge of financial processes, including planning and analysis. Sound knowledge of accounting principles and procedures. Strong understanding of P &L and BS.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Great influencing, analytical and leadership skills.
• High degree of attention to detail
• Strong communication skills: ability to work well with others in a team environment, work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and develop relationship at multiple levels.
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellanova interview.
If we can help you throughout the application or hiring process, please email European.Recruitment@Kellanova.com.
We’re proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information.
This role takes part in Locate for Your Day, Kellanova’s hybrid way of working that empowers office-based employees to, in partnership with their managers, find a balance between working from home and the office.
Kellanova is a leading company in global snacking, international cereal and noodles, plant-based foods, and North America frozen breakfast, and a portfolio of iconic, world-class brands, including Pringles, Cheez-It, Pop-Tarts, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats, MorningStar Farms, Incogmeato, Gardenburger, Nutri-Grain, RXBAR, and Eggo. We also steward a suite of beloved international cereal brands, including Kellogg’s Frosties, Zucaritas, Special K, Krave, Miel Pops, Coco Pops, and Crunchy Nut, among others.
To become part of our story requires a commitment to a team that demands the best you’ve got to give. In return, you get to make a meaningful contribution towards how we shape the future, ensuring better days for our planet, our people and our communities. We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone is empowered to be their true selves.
We’re results oriented and we ask you to live up to the best you can be. This means you’ll be excited and afraid of the opportunities all around you in equal measure. We’re passionate and incredibly proud of our inclusive culture that balances understanding, accountability and challenge at every step of your journey, for as far as you want to progress. It’s the challenge of a high-performance culture combined with a team first mentality that drives us all forward and brings us closer together. We can be tough, but we’re always kind. We’re at our best when we push each other to become better, recognising and rewarding greatness along the way.
At Kellanova, we are committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (ED &I), uplifting each other and embracing our differences to achieve our common goals. Our focus on ED &I enables us to build a culture where all employees are inspired to share their passion, talents, ideas, and can bring their authentic selves to work. Learn more here. We’re a foundation member of the Leading Executives Advancing Diversity (LEAD) Network, dedicated to meaningfully accelerating gender parity and driving inclusion in the European retail & Fasting-Moving Consumer Goods value chain. We’re proud that we’ve reached 50:50 gender parity for all leadership roles ahead of our 2025 target.
There’s a seat for everyone at our table. It’s up to you to make yours count.
So, Make It Happen