Director of Strategic PartnershipsPosizione Aperta
Candidatura valida entro il:05/04/2024
Annuncio inserito il:05/02/2024
PosizioneDirector of Strategic Partnerships
Fortrea (Nasdaq: FTRE) is a leading global provider of clinical development and patient access solutions to the life sciences industry. We partner with emerging and large biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic companies to drive healthcare innovation that accelerates life changing therapies to patients in need. Fortrea’s solutions include phase I-IV clinical trial management, clinical pharmacology, differentiated technology-enabled trial solutions, and post-approval services. Our team of approximately 19,000 people working in more than 90 countries is scaled to deliver focused and agile solutions to customers globally.
This is a full-time remote role for a Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships. The Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts building and maintaining strategic partnerships, and bringing in new business from existing and new accounts. The Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships will also be responsible for developing and driving creative and innovative solutions as part of a dynamic team!
• Analytical Skills and Strategic Planning skills
• Team Management and Strategic Partnerships skills
• Contract Negotiation skills
• Experience in the life sciences industry
• Bachelor's degree in business, life sciences, or related field
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Experience managing high performing croas functional teams
• Experience in clinical trial management is a must