React DeveloperPosizione Aperta
Candidatura valida entro il:03/04/2024
Annuncio inserito il:03/02/2024
Descrizione:Cerebital is a B2B SaaS company that aims to offer a cutting-edge Innovation and Product Lifecycle Management (IPLM) platform on the cloud to businesses worldwide.
We are seeking a highly skilled Front End Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will work closely with our back-end developers to develop and maintain the front end of our web applications.
You Will Be Responsible For
• Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
• Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
• Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
• Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
• Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
• Participating in release and sprint planning sessions.
• Must complete Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must have minimum 4-5 years of professional experience with React.
• Proficiency in implementing React Drag & Drop functionality.
• Expertise in React Formik or other form development using React.
• Strong command of Material UI / Tailwind / DevExtreme.
• Experience with React Chart, Timeline, Graphs, and 3D libraries.
• Proficiency in state management with Redux, including actions, reducers, and the Redux store.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
• Excellent communication and Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• If you are passionate about front-end development and want to work on challenging projects in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
• Develop and maintain the front end of our web applications using React
• Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate the front-end with the back-end application.
• Write efficient and maintainable code using best practices and design patterns.
• Develop and maintain unit tests for front-end code.
• Use Node.js and related technologies to build server-side applications, APIs, and integrations.
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to improve code quality.
• Work closely with the UX/UI team to ensure a seamless user experience.
If you are passionate about front-end development and want to work on challenging projects in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Note: This is a 100% remote position and the person can work from home without the need to travel to the office.
What's on Offer?
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
• Great work environment