Prompt engineer (OpenAI)Posizione Aperta
Candidatura valida entro il:01/04/2024
Annuncio inserito il:01/02/2024
PosizionePrompt engineer (OpenAI)
At SOOURCE, we recognize the profound influence our cutting-edge technologies have on shaping the future. Yet, we are unwavering in our commitment to not only understand but also communicate the transformative potential of our innovations. We are on the lookout for a dynamic OpenAI Prompt Engineer to play a pivotal role in expanding our impact. In this position, you will leverage your expertise in prompt engineering and exploration to uncover novel avenues for the application of our AI technologies. You will not only contribute to the growth of SOOURCE but also join a motivate team of talented individuals who share our vision for the future. Join us on this exciting journey as we continue to push the boundaries of artificial intelligence.
• Develop and refine text prompts used with OpenDI for a variety of tasks, including parsing conversations, generating text, translating documents, writing different kinds of creative content, and answering questions in an informative way.
• Work with product, engineering, and data science teams to gather requirements and design prompts that meet the needs of our users.
• Test and evaluate the performance of prompts to ensure that they are producing the desired results.
• Document and share best practices for prompt engineering with the team.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest research and trends in prompt engineering.
• Work with large enterprise customers on their prompting strategies.
• Already experience with prompt engineering project on LLMs you've worked on. Ideally this project should show off a complex and clever prompting architecture or a systematic evaluation of an LLM's behavior.
• Strong understanding of the architecture and operation of large language models.
• Good knowledge of Italian and English languages.
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Passion for making powerful technology safe and societally beneficial.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and ramp up quickly with minimal guidance.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong desire to learn and grow.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a decentralized team environment.
SOOURCE is a B2B Saas that uses AI applications to help purchasing managers to discover the best market solutions through extensive global scouting, suppliers qualification and automated email negotiations with thousands of suppliers worldwide.