Video editor for personal brandPosizione Aperta
Candidatura valida entro il:04/03/2024
Annuncio inserito il:04/01/2024
PosizioneVideo editor for personal brand
Descrizione:99ads.com is a one-stop creative shop for online advertisers. We take care of the entire creative cycle from ads design to content production for our international clients.
We foster a collaborative and supportive work environment, offering opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development.
We have team members in Portugal, Spain, Colombia, Argentina, and South Africa to name a few.
Why join our amazing team?
• Fully Remote
• Office Availability in Lisbon, Portugal
• Flexible Working Hours
• Paid leave and days off
• The Best Training Resources Available
• Global, multicultural team
• International client base
99ads is looking for a Video Editor who can create attention grabbing, high converting personal brand videos specifically tailored to social media platforms.
You Will Be Responsible For
• Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
• Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
• Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
• Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
• Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
• Working collaboratively with video producers and other key stakeholders to create high quality video content.
• Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to color correction and color grading.
• Organising and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow.
• Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
• Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
• Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
• Analysing and interpreting metrics to measurethe success of employer branding initiatives.
Fluent English (C1 - written and verbal)
More than 2 years experience editing videos.
Experience creating reels for Instagram and Tiktok videos OR
Experience creating course content.
Must have experience creating videos for personal brands (organic content for Insta + Tiktok)
Must Have Experience With The Following Programs
Must have experience creating videos for yourself (personal projects etc):
Exceptional attention to detail.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Part time (+-10-25 hours per week)
What's on Offer?
• Fantastic work culture
• Flexible working options
• Strong opportunities to progress your career