Video Graphic Designer InternshipPosizione Aperta
Candidatura valida entro il:18/02/2024
Annuncio inserito il:20/12/2023
PosizioneVideo Graphic Designer Internship
Descrizione:Job Description for VIDEO GRAPHIC DESIGNERS’ Internship
Video Graphic Designers Internship-
2023 could be the year for exponential growth for you! You can achieve a lot more remotely and make a mark globally with this Podcast internship for Cogent IBS. Please note that there is no stipend in this internship.
Duration: 4 Months (120 days)
Employment Type: Internship (100% Work from home)
As a Video Graphic Designer Intern, you will work closely with our creative team to produce visually stunning and engaging video content. This internship offers an opportunity to hone your skills, collaborate on exciting projects, and learn about the latest technologies and techniques in video editing and graphic design.
• Create compelling video content using Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Lightroom.
• Develop and design Doodle Videos, Augmented Reality experiences, and Cartoon Animations for various projects.
• Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm and execute visually appealing video concepts.
• Ensure the highest quality standards for video and graphics, including colour correction and sound design.
• Assist in pre-production activities, such as script development and storyboarding.
• Keep up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in video and graphic design.
• Contribute to the development of creative and engaging video concepts.
• Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in a related field (e.g., graphic design, film production, multimedia design).
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, with a strong focus on Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Lightroom.
• Knowledge of Doodle Video creation, Augmented Reality, and Cartoon Animation techniques.
• Strong creativity, attention to detail, and a keen eye for design aesthetics.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and willing to take initiative.
• Ability to work effectively in a team and meet deadlines.
• A strong portfolio showcasing your graphic design and video editing skills (if available).
Internship Completion Certificate.
Letter of Recommendation for best performers.
Flexible timing (US EST time zone)
Please note that there is no stipend in this Internship