Junior Business AnalystPosizione Aperta
Candidatura valida entro il:18/02/2024
Annuncio inserito il:20/12/2023
PosizioneJunior Business Analyst
Descrizione:CryptoBooks is an Italian startup that helps users across Europe create Reports on their cryptocurrencies, in order to keep their accounting in check and declare the correct amount of stock, capital gains and income.
We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, about to start the dPixel acceleration program, and we’re looking for a Junior Business Analyst!
Our Business Analyst team focuses on two main aspects:
• Helping our most complex users with the accounting of their cryptoassets, by collecting all data coming from any source they use, transforming them to be compliant with software and regulators requirements, double-checking all calculations and results and providing them with a full scale yearly Report that is ready to use for accounting and tax declaration purposes
• Analyzing the blockchain and cryptocurrency world, monitoring any change in technology or regulation, in order to always keep our software up to date and ready to incorporate new rules in a fast changing environment
What You'll Do
• Collect transactions and other data from users (via API keys and CSV files)
• Format CSV files to make them ready for use on the software
• Import formatted data into CryptoBooks on the users’ behalf
• Create yearly Reports on stock, capital gains, income and others
• Analyze and understand market & industry regulations
• Analyze and understand competitors using public and internal domains, identify market opportunities
• Detect bugs and issues on the product for a faster resolution and smaller user impact
What You Bring (experience & qualifications)
• Basic knowledge of the blockchain environment
• Basic knowledge of the cryptocurrency world
• Basic knowledge of the main cryptocurrency use cases (staking, mining, liquidity pools)
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheet
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Good written & verbal English communication skills
• Knowledge of the editing and creation of CSV files is a plus
• Knowledge of basic accounting and fiscal rules is a plus
• Please bear in mind that we work on CET times
What we offer
• Full remote job
• Gross annual salary between 16.000 and 24.000 EUR (depending on your skills)
• A goal based environment
• A “humans first” approach to colleagues and coworkers
• Clear career paths and goal setting (we use the OKR framework and job ladders)
• A collaborative, multi-cultural environment
• Our quarterly CryptoBooks Gathering where we meet in person and mostly have fun
We care about Diversity
We aim at building a diverse team because we strongly believe that it is the best way to achieve success both as a company and as a team of individuals.
In particular, we really wish that women would approach the blockchain and crypto worlds more often.
So we strongly encourage you to submit your application, whatever your gender, religion, political views, nationality, skin color, age.